Department of Labor and Regulation

Board of Technical Professions

Applications and Forms

For applications and forms related to a specific technical profession, please see the "Forms and Application" section of the Web page devoted to that particular profession:



Landscape Architects

Land Surveyors

Petroleum Release Services


Business Application

Business Reinstatement Application

Reactivate License from Retired Status

Reactivate License from Inactive Status

Reinstate Expired License

Renewals - Please see our License Renewal Web page for applications and
  forms needed for the renewal process.

Miscellaneous Forms (available in Adobe .pdf format*)

Change of Address form

Comity Reference form

Credit Card Authorization form

State License Verification form

Other Documents

Certified Land Corner Record - Please see our Land Surveyors Web page.

Cross Index Plat - Please see our Land Surveyors Web page.

Contact Us

2525 W. Main St., Suite 211
Rapid City, SD 57702
Phone: 605.394.2510
Fax: 605.394.2509

Kathryn Patterson, Executive Director
email Kathryn

Tamara Moore, Senior Secretary
email Tamara

Susan Neuf, Secretary
email Susan

*Opening and printing Adobe .pdf files requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here as needed to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Marcia Hultman, Secretary
700 Governors Drive
Pierre, SD 57501-2291
Tel. 605.773.3101
Fax. 605.773.6184