- 210.52 & 20:44:22:23 If the back of a cabinet(s) is butted up to a studded wall, it is not considered an island or peninsula. Therefore the requirements in 210.52 pertain. (Note: recommend to install a circuit to be available for future utilization where not required.)
- 210.8 GFCI and AFCI receptacles in cabinets are considered readily acceptable unless behind an appliance.
- 210.8 A 10 - Guidance is to treat washing machine like a sink in a laundry area.
- 210.12, Art. 100 and 90.4 - Specialty resort installations containing the 4 elements of a dwelling unit will be required to utilize AFCIs. (Permanent provisions for living, sleeping, cooking and sanitation).
- 210.12 A - AFCI is not required for 120V furnace circuit.
- 210.12 A - Outlets or devices which would include switches are required to be AFCI protected.
- 250.52 UFFER Ground - required to be connected to foundation or footing.
- 445.13 - The exception clarifies generators with breakers can be derated at 100 percent.
- 680.42c - Any feeder to a spa or hot tub must be wired in accordance to 680.42c.
- The feeder from a panel inside a building or dwelling to a remote hot tub panel must have an insulated grounding conductor.
- 702.4B2 - Utilize this article when sizing a generator utilizing an automatic transfer switch.
- Shunt trip breakers for â€œMachine Roomlessâ€ passenger elevators may be located in the elevator or in the building machine room