Department of Labor and Regulation

Title - South Dakota Department of Labor Employee Retirement Board

Do we need to update your information?

If you are experiencing a change in any of the following, please follow the instructions below so that we may update the information in our records:

  • the address where you currently receive your monthly retirement benefit or
  • your direct deposit information or
  • your tax withholding information

If you are experiencing a change in any of the above, please call 800.247.7011 and leave a recorded message, including:

State your Social Security number.

State your name as it appears on your benefit check/payment.

State your phone number, beginning with the area code.

Then provide the information you want to change.


Please contact Kathie Volk at 605.626.7652, ext. 4401 or email for questions regarding retirement plan benefits, including estimates for various options, beneficiary changes and address changes.

Marcia Hultman, Secretary
123 W. Missouri Ave.
Pierre, SD 57501-4505
Tel. 605.773.3101
Fax. 605.773.6184