- Home to DLR
- Home to Division of Insurance
- About Us
- Applications, Forms, Reports, & Related Fees
- Bail Bonds
- Commission Sharing/Commission Rebating
- Continuing Education
- Enforcement/Administrative Actions
- Guidance for Producers - Various Topics
- Laws, Administrative Rules, Bulletins, Memorandums
- Publications (Alerts, Newsletters)
- Report Insurance Fraud
- Securities Regulation
- Sign up for Alerts & Bulletins
- Workers' Compensation
- Contact the Division of Insurance
Division of Insurance
Surplus Lines Renewals
Licenses for all Surplus Lines Brokers must be renewed in their birth month.
Surplus Lines Brokers must renew their license by the end of their birth month every two years. The renewal period will open 60 days prior to the end of the birth month. The renewal fee is $100.
A license holder can check their license expiration date through the License Inquiry Service. The information by the License Inquiry Service can be printed for your records, if needed.
It is important that your contact information, specifically your email address, is current in the licensing record. License notifications, including renewals, are issued electonically to the email address on record. Changes to your email address can be made using the "Update your Email" link in Sircon (Vertafore).
Contact the Division of Insurance